We recommend the following to get the best out of your candles:
- The first time you use your candle, light and allow to burn until the entire surface has melted.
- Trim wick to about 5mm before using you candle as this will prevent clogging and smoke.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Don’t burn the candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container.
- keep the wax pool free of debris, wick trimmings and matches.
- Always keep candles well away from children and pets.