Please read through this information before attending your appointment.
Before your treatment:
- You will be sent a risk assessment to be completed which needs to be returned via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp if possible. If not, it can be brought to your treatment.
- Consultations may be carried out via a Zoom video call or phone call.
- If you or someone in your household have been abroad in the last 14 days, please let me know and we can rearrange your appointment.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has been tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you or someone in your household is isolating due to being in contact with someone who has tested positive or has been abroad please rearrange your appointment.
- If you or someone you live with develops symptoms of COVID-19 by the time of your appointment, please call me as soon as possible and do not attend your appointment.
A patch test is required 24-48 hours prior to appointment for eyelash and brow tints, LVL lash lifts, ProPower Peels and Pro Eye Flash.
You will need a patch test if:
- You have never had a treatment at the salon.
- You haven’t had a treatment in 6 months.
- You have had Covid-19.
- You have received the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Your medical history has changed.
On the day of your treatment:
- I would be grateful if you could arrive on time and wait in your car until I come out to greet you.
- Please arrive wearing a mask. You will be required to wear your mask during your treatment. If having a facial treatment, I will remove it once you are on the treatment couch and I will keep talking to a minimum.
- I will use an infra-red, no-contact thermometer to ensure you do not have a fever.
- On arrival please sanitise your hands at the hand sanitising station.
- You will need to use your phone to scan my QR code for Track & Trace.
- Please attend your appointment alone. For the parents of my teenage clients that wish to be present, I ask you to wait outside the treatment room, seated in the waiting area. A face mask will also be required in this area. For parents of teen clients that have a Saturday appointment. I ask that you wait in your car as I will have my family at home.
- Bathroom facilities are for emergencies only. If used it will be cleaned and disinfected between clients.
- Please bring minimal belongings with you. I will provide a sanitised container to place your shoes and clothing in.
- Card payments are preferred. If paying with cash please bring the correct amount.
- I will allow extra time between each client to ventilate, disinfect and sanitise the treatment room and equipment to ensure the safety of my clients and myself.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell.
For each client I will use where required:
- Disposable couch cover.
- Fresh pillow case.
- Disposable face cradle covers.
- Fresh towel.
- Clean apron.
- Mask & visor.
- Protective screen.
- Hand sanitiser.
- New sponges.
- Disposable head band.
- Disposable hair cover.
- New nail file & nail buffer.
- Disposable foot file.
After your appointment:
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms or have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 within 48 hours of your treatment, please immediately inform me and the NHS test and trace service.
Thank you for you cooperation and understanding during these strange times. I hope that theses small adjustments will add to your safety during your treatments.