Pre and aftercare is critical for achieving your healthiest looking skin, so I want to make sure you know exactly what to do.
1 week prior to microneedling
- Avoid acids, exfoliants, retinol and it’s derivatives.
- Avoid waxing and sun exposure
5 hours after microneedling
- Do not touch your face for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Avoid sun exposure and weather and temperature extremes.
Up to 12 hours after microneedling
- Do not wash your face or apply makeup.
Up to 48 hours after microneedling
- You may wash your face with UltraCalming™ Cleanser and use UltraCalming™ Mist, followed by Calm Water gel and Invisible Physical Defense SPF30. I will provide you with 2 days worth of samples.
Up to 72 hours after microneedling
- Avoid sweaty exercise, sun exposure and chlorine.
- Avoid active skincare (including AHA/BHA’s, exfoliants, Vitamin A, Retinol etc)
- Do not pick or peel skin during the peeling process.
- Avoid makeup
5-7 days after microneedling
- Resume all product use, as tolerated.
Should you have any concerns after your treatment, please contact me.