Pro Nanoneedling pre-treatment recommendations
Pre treatment guidelines are important to follow, so you can get the best results from your service.
- Do not use topical agents that may increase the sensitivity of your skin such as retinoids, exfoliants, topical antibiotics or hydroxy acids 5-7 days prior to the treatment.
- Avoid IPL/Laser procedure for at least 2 weeks prior to the service.
- No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for 5 days prior.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure or sunburn at least one week before treatment.
- Do not shave the face the day of the procedure to avoid skin irritation.
- Keep makeup to a minimum the day of treatment if possible and do not experiment with new products before the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine 24-48 hours before the treatment.
Pro Nanoneedling post care recommendations
Aftercare is critical for achieving your healthiest-looking skin, so we want to make sure you know exactly what to do.
- Try to stay out of excessive sun exposure such as tanning and sunbathing for at least 10 days to avoid risk of hyper pigmentation. and sensitising the skin.
- Do not apply makeup immediately after treatment. Continue to wear SPF30+ daily.
- Gently cleanse your face before bedtime the day of your treatment with a gentle cleanser and tepid water.
- Use serums and the recommended skincare products per your skin therapists directions.
- Avoid sweaty exercise, saunas, and swimming for at least 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid immediately using any active sin care (including AHA/BHA’s, exfoliants, Vitamin A, Retinol, etc) for at least 3-5 days.